Update – we now have 3 host hotels! Best Western has been added.
The host hotels for the 2016 National Specialty are the Comfort Suites, the Best Western, and the Holiday Inn Express – all are adjacent to the Expo Center.
The rooms in the three host hotels have the same amenities (refrigerators, microwaves, and a full hot breakfast). Special dog rates have been negotiated (see below).
In order to get special rates for the show, please book by telephone, and be sure to mention “SCA2016” for our special rates.
Reservations open Nov. 1, 2015.
Two room reservations maximum per person. One night’s rate will be charged at the time of reservation. Cancellations for full refund must be done by contacting the hotel no later than September 6, 2016.
- Comfort Suites: 100 Opal Court NE, $99 king bed, $109 two queen beds. Phone: (541) 928-2053 – up to 4 dogs per room with a surcharge of $30 for the entire week
- Holiday Inn & Suites: 105 Opal Court NE, $114 King bed, $124 two Queen beds. Phone: (541) 928-8820 – up to 4 dogs per room with a surcharge of $30 for the entire week
- Best Western Plus Prairie Inn: 1100 Price RD, 541-928-5050, 541-928-4665, 2 minutes to show site – rooms are $89 King/$99 Queen – up to 4 dogs per room, $20 pet fee for stay
Overflow hotels, within just a few minutes of the show site, include:
- Phoenix Inn Suites (3410 Spicer Dr. SW, Albany, OR, 866-573-4235, 5 min. to the show site)
- Super 8 (315 Airport RD, Albany, OR, 541-928-6322, 541-928-8124, 3 minutes to the show site)
- Rodeway Inn (1212 Price RD, Albany, OR, 541-926-0170, 541-928-2406, 2 minutes to show site)
- La Quinta Inn (251 Airport Road SE, Albany, OR, 541-928-0921, 3 minutes west of the show site)